We’ve all had those days. You get up in the morning with the stamina to get a shed load of work done, now all you need is to find that perfect hub for productivity. East London is known for its coffee culture, but here in the westside we’re not short of cool cafes to work from. Here are our top five favourite spots…
- Farm Girl is a holistic & honest Australian style café in West London that serves healthy and pretty damn good looking plates of food with amazing coffee. It’s a popular spot for those trendy insta shots!
- Antipode is a coffee shop by day, cocktail bar by night. You could easily spend a whole day in this no-fuss Australian spot. The cold brew is a can’t miss, especially in this warm weather.
- Truth cafe is a cosy cafe in the middle of Fulham Palace Road with good quality coffee and Mexican options for lunch. Can’t go wrong with that.
- Le Pain Quotidien might be less off the beaten track for the locals, but is a trusted option if you just want to get some work done and enjoy fresh, healthy food and juice.
- Coffee Plant is a good choice if you want to go for a little walk and be around other people. The cafe is in Portobello, so on your lunch break you could take a trip to the market and seek out some treasure. It can get a little busy at times, but the coffee is good and the wifi is free and fast.
If you have found a spot that isn’t on this list, let us know!